It’s that time of the year! Diwali, the festival of lights is almost upon us. There’s something in it for everyone - for some of us, it’s all about the bright colours and lamps. Some of us love gifting and getting gifts. Some of us look forward to spending time with family and loved ones. And some of us love the food and sweets… Alright, all of us love the food and sweets, admit it!
But Diwali 2020 will be unlike those from previous years. Because of the pandemic, we’re less likely to travel or call people over. But that does not mean the celebrations need to stop - they just need to evolve a little bit, just like everything else we’re doing this year.
We’ve all got used to working remotely via video calls. Some of us would have attended virtual music and comedy events. Others would have watched the live-stream of cousins’ weddings. So let’s look to make the most of the situation! The Soulfull team is brimming with ideas - An online Diwali party with family members from around the world (who can now join in for the first time). Multiple people making the same rangoli at the same time in different locations. House tours (it’s so cool to see how cousins in the US have decked up their home for the festival). Slideshows with lots of childhood photos. There is so much that can be done to make this Diwali wonderful.
But yes, we know you’re asking - what about gifts and snacks? Especially this year when health is on everyone’s minds. Even though everybody’s trying to eat cleaner, Diwali is a time for a little indulgence. And given this difficult year, we could all use that. So… Is there a balance? You bet, and we have just what you’re looking for.
We have the perfect gift for you to send your loved ones
If you know Soulfull, you’ll know that we’re obsessive about finding ways to bring health and taste together. To us, there’s no point in having one without the other. So our team of chefs and nutritionists (and, honestly, anyone else who wanted to be a part of yummy tasting experiments) got together to develop something special. We’re thrilled to bring you: The Soulfull Healthy Delight, just for this Diwali season. Trust us, it tastes so good you won’t believe it’s actually healthy for you.
So… What is it? It’s a mix that consists of almonds, cranberries, raisins, flax, chia & pumpkin seeds. Along with tasting amazing, it gives you a lot of nutrients, vitamins and energy… All of which you’ll need to keep your Diwali celebrations going. Or you can just silently snack by yourself, we won’t judge!
But that’s not all. This is a festive product, and it needs to look like a gift! So we’ve worked hard to come out with a beautiful packaging that looks festive while keeping the mix nice and fresh. So instead of the usual product photo or logo (or even our adorable little mascot), the front of the packaging is reserved for you! You can personalize your pack with a photo or image of your choice. For free, may we add. This way, you can make the gift truly personalized.
You can check out this limited edition mix here, available in a variety of combos.
Need ideas for an image?
Since you can’t be there with your family, this makes for a perfect gift so they’ll think of you. So how about a childhood memory for nostalgia? Or maybe a recent photo of you, that your parents might not have seen? If you have kids or pets, that would make for a nice frame as well.
If you want to be a little more creative, perhaps you could do a doodle or caricature. And if we might make a suggestion - try a handwritten note. It’s easy to do, is deeply personal, and after all, how long would it have been since your family saw your handwriting!
We know it’s a difficult time for everyone, and we will dearly miss our yearly Diwali celebrations with those we love. But we think that with the right spirit and a little imagination, we can not just make the best of the situation, but have a truly unique and memorable festive season. From everyone here at Soulfull, we hope you enjoy our little Diwali special, and have a great holiday!
Explore Soulfull’s personalized Healthy Delight, available in a variety of combos with our usual favourites.
Something from us, to light up your socially-distanced Diwali!
- This Diwali will be unlike others. Because of pandemic - can’t travel, or will have muted celebrations because not too many people can be invited over
- However, we are a resilient lot and will learn to make the best of this situation!
- Many people in our team for eg are looking forward to virtual Diwali parties. Might even be able to get in cousins from other countries to join in a celebration for the first time!
- But what gifts and snacks? We know you’ve been thinking about that! This year, health is on everyone’s minds. We know this anecdotally and from reports in the media (reference)
- At the same time, Diwali is a time for indulgence! Is there a balance that we can have? You bet, and we have the solution.
We have the perfect gift for you to send your loved ones
- Taste. Health. And a memory.
- We at Soulfull are dedicated to developing healthy snacks that don’t compromise on taste (Give eg of Ragi Bites etc)
- And for this Diwali season, our elves and chefs have been hard at work to bring you a very special, festive combination of nuts, fruits and seeds. (Trust us, it tastes so good you won’t believe it’s actually healthy for you).
- This mix consists of <ingredients> and together gives you a ton of nutrients, vitamins and energy… All of which you’ll need to keep your Diwali celebrations going.
- But that’s not all. The mix comes in a beautiful packaging and instead of the usual product photo or logo (or even our adorable mascot), you get space for… You! You can personalize your pack (for free, did we add!) where you can upload an image of your choice to truly make this gift personalized for the recipient.
- The festive golden packaging makes the pack quite photogenic!
Need ideas for a photo?
- How about a childhood memory for nostalgia? How about a recent photo of you and your family your parents might not have seen? How about one of your kids or pets? Or if you want to be a little more creative, perhaps a doodle or caricature!
- If we may make a suggestion - how about a handwritten note? Not only is that deeply personal, how long ago would it have been since your family saw your handwriting!
- Either way, Soulfull Healthy Delight is perfect for this season, made for a Diwali where we can’t travel to see our loved ones in person.
- It’s a limited edition offering and comes in various combos which you can check out here - you can pick up just that, or buy it along with our other favourites.
- End with a Diwali greeting from the Soulfull team