Rise and shine! You’re headed into a day full of activity and with a bowlful of Soulfull’s Millet Muesli, you can power through it.
Muesli is a fantastic food to begin with. And if you opt for Soulfull’s Millet Muesli, you get the goodness of ragi, oats, whole wheat, dry fruits and honey with high fibre and protein. Millet Muesli is as versatile as it is healthy. Apart from the classic way to eat it for breakfast with milk or yoghurt, here are some fun recipes with which you add it to your daily meals in different ways. So choose your Millet Muesli avatar and grab a spoon!
a) The breakfast - Overnight muesli bowl
This one requires 5 minutes of prep the night before, so you can have a delicious, ready-to-go and extra special breakfast the next morning.
- 1 cup of Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds Muesli
- 2/3rd cup of milk (regular, soy, nut, even coconut milk - whatever you like!)
- 2 spoons of pumpkin seeds to harnish
- Blueberries, passion fruit, or any fruit of your choice for topping
- Take a mason jar or large glass, add the muesli and milk, mix well, and keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Remove it in the morning, add a dash of milk if you think it’s too thick, and add a topping of your choice. We especially love sprinkling pumpkin seeds and blueberries on top. Another option is adding fruit jam or peanut butter on top, with a sprinkle of extra muesli for a little more crunch. Grab, go and enjoy!
b) The brunch - Soulfull Chocolate & Cranberry Muesli Pancakes
Despite everything you may have heard, brunch isn’t reserved for Sundays. Here’s a quick recipe that’s simple enough not to be daunting and interesting enough to warrant planning a special brunch celebration (on Sunday or otherwise).
- 1 cup Soulfull cranberry and chocolate muesli - pulsed
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1.5 eggs (for a vegetarian option, mix 4 tbsp ground flax with 1 tbsp water and let it rest for 5 mins. Use this as a substitute for the eggs)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a bowl mix all ingredients and beat it well, but ensure that you don't over-whisk it. Add more milk if the mixture appears too thick. Let the batter rest for 15 minutes.
- Now heat a flat pan, brush a little oil on it, and pour a ladleful of batter, smoothening it out as per the thickness you prefer.
- When bubbles appear, flip and let it cook on the other side!
- Tadaa, your pancake is ready! Slide it onto a plate and top it up with chocolate chips, walnuts, shaved almonds, honey or maple syrup and fruits of choice! Psst: We prefer keeping all the toppings out in little bowls, and making ourselves a little pancake topping buffet. Mix and match, for that real brunch feeling.
c) The mid-day snack - Chocolate Muesli Bliss Balls
In just 15 minutes, you can make a snack that’s perfect for when you want to pop into the kitchen and grab a little pick-me-up in between Zoom calls.
- 1 cup Soulfull Chocolate & Cranberry muesli
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- Optional - cocoa powder, beetroot powder, desiccated coconut powder
- In a pan, add the muesli and dry roast for about a minute. Let this cool.
- Meanwhile, grab a medium mixie bowl and add the crunchy peanut butter, honey, dates, and churn until you get a coarse sticky paste.
- Add the muesli to the paste and mix it well.
- Add a drop of oil to your hands to avoid stickiness, and shape this mixture into multiple mini balls.
- Roll these balls in cocoa powder, dried coconut powder or beetroot powder, or keep them plain (those are just as delicious).
- Now store them in the fridge and snack on them any time you like!
d) The dessert - Soulfull Matcha and Berry American Parfait
Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a dedicated snack enthusiast, a little bit of time will give you a very interesting millet muesli dessert.
- 1/2 cup of Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds muesli
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or hung curd (for hung curd, take 1.5 cup yogurt, tie it in a muslin cloth and hang for 4-5 hours)
- 1/2 tsp Matcha powder
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup/jam/mixed berries compote
- 1 tsp honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Fruits of choice
- Mix yogurt and chia by whisking well, and pop it in the freezer for at least half an hour.
- Once your time is up, divide the yogurt into two bowls. Add matcha and honey in one and berry compote in the other. Whisk the two separately.
- In a glass tumbler, add a layer of Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds muesli, then matcha yogurt. Layer again with muesli, and then add a layer of berry yogurt. Keep adding layers until your glass is full.
- Top it up with more muesli and some cut up fruits. That’s a sweet way to end the way.
Shoutout to our team for helping us come up with such innovative and fun ways to eat Soulfull’s Millet Muesli. With the goodness of our millet, you’re in it to win it.