"I'm muffin without you" - us to our Millets that make for the delicious Fruits, Nuts & Seeds muesli. 🥺 👉👈
Shoutout to Paridhi & Arunima who have created this healthy version of Millet Muesli Muffins that you can make at home as well! 🤩
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup Tata Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds Millet Muesli
- ¼ cup palm/ coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mashed bananas
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a muffin pan with cake liners or spray or coat the pans with oil
- Mash the bananas well, till there are no lumps and keep aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, muesli, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine and mix the wet ingredients- milk, oil, mashed bananas and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar to this mixture and mix well
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix well with the wet ingredients. Do not over mix or the muffins will become hard and dry.
- Divide batter among the prepared muffin cups. Top each with some muesli (optional)
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted inside the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Try these at home, take a picture & tag us on Instagram - @tatasoulfull 📸