Here's how you can make your morning's interesting ☀️
Introducing the Soulfull Matcha & Berry American Parfait 🤤
- 1/2 cup of Tata Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds Millet Muesli
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or hung curd (for hung curd, take 1.5 cup yogurt, tie it in a muslin cloth and hang for 4-5 hours).
- 1/2 tsp Matcha powder
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup/jam/mixed berries compote
- 1 tsp honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Fruits of choice
How to make:
- Mix yogurt and chia, whisk well so it becomes a bit smoother and light and put it in the freezer for atleast half an hour.
- Divide the yogurt into two bowls. Add matcha and honey in one and add berry compote in another. Whisk the two separately again.
- In a glass tumbler, add a layer of Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds muesli, then matcha yogurt. Layer again with muesli and then with berry yogurt. Top it up with more muesli and fruits of choice.
Try these at home, take a picture & tag us on Instagram - @tatasoulfull 📸