Time could be little with all these zoom calls, WFH meetings, kids school activities etc and eating healthy in the middle of all of this can be compromised. 🤐
Thanks to Muskan for sharing this extremely simple to make healthy Soulfull Muesli Bars recipe so you never have to give up on eating healthy ever again without it being time consuming 💪
- 1 cup Tata Soulfull Fruits, Nuts & Seeds Millet Muesli
- 1/2 cup dates, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dry fruits/seeds of choice (almonds, pumpkin seeds and melon seeds)
- In a large bowl, combine the dates, honey and peanut butter. Mix well. Microwave for 15 seconds if needed, to soften the mixture a bit.
- Toss in your dry ingredients, mix well using a spatula.
- Transfer to a square cake ring on a silicone mat/ cake tin or load tin lined with parchment paper, and press down firmly.
- Refrigerate for around 4-6 hours, till firm to cut. Use a sharp chef knife to cut into cubes or bars, and dig in!
Try these at home, take a picture & tag us on Instagram - @tatasoulfull 📸