✨ #TheMilletMuesli ft. Deeksha's Vegan No Bake Chocolate Tart ✨
This super easy, no over needed version of our Chocolate & Cranberry Muesli will leave you making some more 😉
- 2 cups: Tata Soulfull Chocolate & Cranberry Millet Muesli
- 1 tbsp: Unsweetended cocoa powder
- 2-3 dates: Soft and pitted medjoul dates
- Pinch: Fine sea salt
- To get the right consistency: Date syrup
- 400 ml: Coconut milk
- 300-350 gms: Vegan dark chocolate-Roughly chopped
- 1 tsp: Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp: Instant coffee powder
- Slivered almonds and coco nibs from the millet muesli
- Fresh/frozen berries
- Flaky sea salt
For the crust:
- Blitz the millet muesli in a blender to form coarse powder
- In a bowl, mash the soft dates using the back of a fork. To this add the coarse powder and the rest of the tart crust ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients till well combined to obtain a tart crust consistency (The mixture should hold together when pressed gently in the palm)
- Add the crust mix to any tart pan of your choice, preferably with a removable base. Using the back of a cup or a spoon, gently press in the crust mix (about ½ an inch thick) to make the tart shell.
- Set the crust in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
For the filling:
- Warm the coconut milk over a stove top or in a microwave.
- To the warm milk, add instant coffee powder and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Pour the warm mixture over the chocolate and allow the chocolate to complete melt before mixing. Gently fold the mixture and make sure to not over mix.
- Pour the filling into the tart-shell. Allow the tart to cool in the fridge over-night or for a faster fix, leave it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Add the toppings before serving!
Try these at home, take a picture & tag us on Instagram - @tatasoulfull 📸