Ever heard of MILLET MUESLI LADOOS? 🤔
Well now you can make them at home thanks to Poonam & her super easy recipe using our Chocolate & Cranberry Millet Muesli😍
- Tata Soulful Chocolate & Cranberry Millet Muesli 1 cup
- Mix seeds: sunflower seeds, melon seeds, and flax seeds 1/4 cup
- Dates 1 cup
- Finely chopped almonds 1/4 cup
- Ghee 1tbsp
- Remove the seeds from dates and grind to coarse mixture.
- Roast the almonds and keep aside
- Next, dry roast muesli for a few mins
- In the same blender add almonds, seeds , ghee and roasted muesli. Blend until all combined
- Apply some ghee on your palms and take the mixture and shape it into balls.
Try these at home, take a picture & tag us on Instagram - @tatasoulfull 📸